And now for the winner of this year's...
現在 今年的 贏家就是...
...National Fraternity Step Team Champions.... ...
全國男子街舞大賽的 冠軍隊伍是....
We have a tie.
打成平手
Now, l know what you all are thinking...
現在 我知道你們 大家在想什么...
...but the judges will not let this end in a tie. ...
但是裁判們不會 讓這一切以平局告終
l'm gonna stay here live until we have a definitive winner.
我將呆在現場 直到產生最終的贏家
Alpha Tau Chapter of Mu Gamma Xi...
Mu Gamma Xi...
...and Beta Delta Chapter of Theta Nu Theta. ...
還有Theta Nu Theta
We're gonna let y'all go head-to-head one more time.
我們想要讓 你們來一次面對面的 舞
Theta Nu Theta and Mu Gamma Xi, are y'all ready to battle?
Theta Nu Theta和Mu Gamma Xi 你們準備好決戰了嗎?
-Then let's go! -Come here.
-那么開始吧! -快過來
We're gonna need you to bring this home for us.
我們需要你 來帶著我們
All right. We're gonna need you, man.
好了 我們需要你 老兄
You waited for four years for this. You need to be the one leading us.
你為這個等了四年了 你才應該來領導我們
-l'm not doing it. -lt's not about you, okay?
-我不能這樣做 -這一切不是為了你 好嗎?
lt's not about me. lt's about the whole team.
這也不是為了我 是為了我們整個隊伍
-That's my man. -Bring him in here. Let's go.
-這才是我的哥們 -帶他過來 我們出發
lt looks like DJ is gonna lead them.
看起來要由DJ來帶隊了
l knew they was gonna do this.
我知道他們會這么做的
Don't worry. l've been studying his every move.
別擔心 我已經研究了他的每個動作
lt'll be like taking candy from a baby.
就像從小孩子手上 搶棒棒糖一樣簡單
All right. lt's all you.
好吧 全靠你了
-Why you on our stage? -Stage,
-你們為什么站在我們的舞臺上? -舞臺
Why you on our stage?
你們為什么站在我們的舞臺上?
Why you on our stage?
你們為什么站在我們的舞臺上?