Wow. I wish my dad was that cool.
哇 我希望我爸爸也那么酷
Huh?
嗯?
- Shall we go? - Lead the way.
- 咱們走吧? - 帶路吧
Wow.
哇
- Wow. No, I'm serious. - Yeah.
- 哇 不 我是認真的 - 是嗎
I can't believe that was just the science library.
我無法相信那只是科技圖書館
- I'm telling you, this campus, it's like... - I know. It's amazing.
- 我告訴你 這所學校 就像... - 我知道 令人驚奇
I just kind of want to get away from the nest, you know?
你知道嗎 我就是一只想飛出巢的小鳥
Look, I hear you.
我明白
But the way I look at it, you have your whole life to do that.
但我的觀點是 你這輩子有很多時間可以那么做
I mean, my parents live less than an hour away,
我的意思是 我父母的住處離這不到一小時
and it's awesome.
這非常棒
I mean, I've got a place to cram for exams when I need privacy,
在考試前需要私人空間時我有地方去
free laundry, home-cooked meals whenever I want.
免費洗衣 隨時能吃到家常菜
Going to college close to home is where it's at.
去離家近的地方上學不正是這樣的嗎
- You really sound like my dad. - Well, the Chief's a pretty smart guy.
- 你真的很像我爸爸 - 噢 局長是個非常聰明的人
Hey, Nick, can you...
嘿 Nick 你能不能...
Can you get me a lemonade?
你能不能給我拿杯檸檬水
- Don't you go changing. - Don't you go changing!
- 別改變主意哦 - 你才別改主意!
"Chief's a pretty smart guy."
"局長是個非常聰明的人"
Oh, it's on. It's on.
噢 開始了 游戲開始
So what do you do if you encounter an individual resisting arrest?
那么如果你遇到個別拒捕現象時怎么辦?
Well, we have Tasers.
我們有泰瑟槍(能把人電倒)