He's just going through a phase.
他現在經歷一個特殊階段
A phase is when they want to be a cowboy.
這個階段他應該希望成為牛仔
- Trey's got issues. - Now hold up, now. - Trey
有問題 - 好了 停止
Kids with high IQs, they got big imaginations.
高智商的孩子 都是很有想象力的
And something about that pig,
而且那只豬有問題
he keeps eyeballing me, like I'm cooking his cousin.
他在盯著我 好像我在煮他的表兄一樣
Pig ain't eyeballing you.
豬沒有在盯著你
See, he's doing it right now! Baby, look! He's doing it.
看 他正盯著我呢 親愛的 看啊! 他在盯著我
What? It's all in your head, James.
什么? 這都是你幻想 James
- Little Houdini pig... - Ain't no Houdini nothing over there.
- 會特異功能的小豬... - 根本沒有什么特異功能
Do what you gotta do.
該干什么干什么去
- Wonderful, Emma! - Really?
- 你看起來真不錯 Emma! - 真的嗎?
Because I feel like a house.
我大的像所房子
- There's our superstar. - Hi, Mr. and Mrs. O'Mally.
- 我們的超級巨星來了 - 你們好啊 O'Mally先生太太
- I'm so sorry I can't join you tonight. - Celebrating, I hope.
- 很遺憾今晚不能加入你們了 - 是去慶祝? 我猜
I'm just hanging out with a couple of mock-trial friends at the library.
只是和模擬法庭的朋友去圖書館
- Wow. - That's my baby. That's my baby.
- 哇 - 這才是我的寶貝 我的寶貝
Total rager.
瘋狂派對
And that's my cue.
那是給我的暗號
- I'll be back by curfew! Promise! - Okay, good night!
- 我會在門禁時間之前回來的! 保證! - 好的 玩得愉快!