That wasn't violence.
那才算不上暴力呢
This is violence!
這才叫暴力!
- Frieda, over here! - What?
- 弗麗達,看過來! - 什么?
Rick!
瑞克!
Don't hurt him!
別傷害他!
Ella!
瑞拉!
"Don't hurt him"?
“別傷害他”?
Ella likes the dishwasher.
瑞拉喜歡洗碗工
- You again? - Oh, no!
- 又是你們? - 哦,不!
Well, well. Cinderella.
好吧,好吧,灰姑娘
Kiss your little pumpkin good-bye!
跟你的小南瓜吻別吧
Rick!
瑞克!
I've got you, Ella!
我抓到你了,瑞拉!
I won't let you go!
我不會松開你的!
You should have just married the dishwasher.
你應該嫁給這個洗碗工
He's so much cuter.
他是如此的可愛
Bye-bye!
再見!
Ella, grab him!
瑞拉,抓住他!
Wow! Did you see that?
哇!你看到了嗎?
I did something dangerous and heroic and
- 我冒險去行俠仗義
Hey, why didn't anyone stop me?
嘿,為什么沒人阻止我?
Seriously, if you ever see me about to do something like that again...
說真的,如果你再看見 我做這樣的事
just knock me out.
就先把我打暈
Like, punch! End of story.
就像,這樣打! 故事結束
Thank you, Rick.
謝謝,瑞克
Guys? Does Frieda still have the staff?
伙計?魔杖還在弗麗達手里嗎?
Dang.
倒霉
Miss me?
想我了嗎?
But not for long.
但是時間不會很長
You'll live to regret that.
你會后悔的
Good-bye, Ella.
再見,瑞拉