Bernadette: So, what should we talk about?
那么,我們該聊點什么呢?
Howard: Well, we could always learn more about why people who believe in psychics are idiots. Leonard?
嗯,我們隨時可以進一步了解為什么相信靈媒的人都是笨蛋。Leonard?
Penny: Oh, we don't need to talk about that anymore. Leonard covered it pretty well in the car.
哦,我們不必再討論這個了。Leonard在車里已經很好地說明了這一點。
Leonard: I'm sorry, but facts are facts.
很抱歉,但事實終究是事實。
Penny: Right, and if you can't understand it, It's not a fact.
沒錯,如果你無法理解它,它就不能算是事實。
Leonard: No, if it's not a fact, it's not a fact.
錯,如果它不是事實,它就不是事實。
Penny: Oh, got it. Thank you for educating me.
哦,明白了。多謝你的教導。
Leonard: You're welcome. How's your fish?
不客氣。魚好吃嗎?
Penny: Amazing. Would you like to try some?
很好吃。你想嘗點嗎?
Leonard: Yeah, sure.
好啊,當然。
Penny: Well, the fact is, you can't.
哦,事實是,你不能。
Leonard: Come on, Howard, Bernadette, you' both scientists. Help me out here.
拜托,Howard,Bernadette,你們都是科學家。幫幫我。
Howard: What do you think... want to jump right in the middle of another couple's argument?
你覺得... 想插手另一對情侶的爭執嗎?
Bernadette: No, thank you.
不,不必了。
Howard: Sorry.
抱歉。
Leonard: Maybe we should just stop talking about this.
也許我們都不該再討論這個了。
Penny: Maybe some of us should stop talking all together.
也許某些人就不該再一起說話。