What happened between you and Toby?
你和托比之間究竟怎么了
I'm not moving from this spot until I get a real answer.
這次你必須告訴我事實真相
The last time I saw someone in this state,
你緊守秘密的樣子
clinging to a secret this hard, it was Alison.
我上次在艾莉森的身上見過
A few weeks later she was dead.
但幾周之后她就死了
Alison.
艾莉森
Where were you? I thought you were
你去哪了 我以為
asleep in Spencer's room.
你在斯賓塞房里睡覺呢
I had to go out.
我剛才必須得出去
For what?
去干嘛
What happened to your mouth? It's bleeding.
你的嘴怎么流血了
I must've scratched myself on a tree branch
一定是在回家的路上
on my way over to the house.
不小心被樹枝刮傷了
Can I go upstairs, please?
我能上去了嗎
Why did you have to go to your house at three in the morning?
你為什么凌晨三點回家
Mrs. Hastings, please. I can't talk about this.
海斯汀太太 求你了 我不能說
Let me get some ice for your mouth. Just stay there.
我去拿點冰給你敷傷口 待在這里
Please?
好嗎