It's got great bones.
教堂的底子不錯
They built these churches to last.
最初建造它們就是想讓它們歷經風雨的
When do they expect you to be done?
他們想讓你什么時候完工
I'm going to take my time.
我打算慢慢來
I want to get this right.
把它做好
Oh, before I forget.
對了 差點就忘了
What is this?
這是什么
It's for you.
是送給你的
Open it.
打開它
It's an angel.
這是個天使
It seemed appropriate.
很配你
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道說什么好了
Oh, I hate these damn things.
這東西真討厭
Let me turn this off.
讓我把它關上
Actually, it's Pastor Ted.
是泰德牧師
I may have to get this, excuse me.
我得接這個電話 不好意思
Hello?
您好
I thought this might make you feel better.
我覺得這會讓你感覺好點
And then maybe on the way home, we can stop--
在我們回家的路上 我們可以去
I'm not coming home. Just at least put on the blouse.
我不回家 那至少穿上這件衣服
Mom, I told you I'm not ready.
媽 我都說了我還沒準備好
Well, as soon as you're in your own bedroom,
好吧 但是當你在自己的臥室里
surrounded by your-- -Look, mom,
周圍都是... -聽著 媽媽
I can't just go back to dinners at the club.
我不可能若無其事的去俱樂部吃晚餐
You don't have to wear the blazer, just put on the--
你不用穿外套 只穿上
I said I'm not ready!
我說我沒準備好