I was actually thinking about teaching again.我也考慮過再回去教書
think about考慮
I'll think about it while I have a chew.
我吃飯時會想想看。
May I think about it for a moment?
我可以考慮一下嗎?
You can't charm your way through it.這輩子靠它是沒指望了
attract,charm,fascinate這些動詞均含有“吸引,引誘”之意。
attract普通用詞,指客觀上吸引人的注意力。
She gave a quiet cough to attract my attention.
她輕輕地咳了一聲好引起我注意。
charm側重迷住某人或使之高興。
He felt that she was able to charm him.
他感到她能夠媚惑他。
fascinate通常含使人無法拒絕、無法擺脫的意味。
The boy was fascinated by all the toys in the big department store.
這孩子為大百貨店里所有的玩具所迷惑。
I need something more than freelancing, that's for sure.肯定得找個工作
more than不僅僅,不止
We've despair of him; he can't keep a job for more than six months.
我們對他已經絕望了,他做什么工作都不能超過半年。
I'll stay here not more than three days.
我將待在這里最多不超過三天。