You need some help?
需要幫忙嗎
You know what I hate about arithmetic?
我討厭算術
You can't charm your way through it.
這輩子靠它是沒指望了
Well, I'm sure that if anyone could, it'd be you.
我確定要是有人能做到 那一定是你
Coffee. Coffee solves everything.
來杯咖啡 咖啡能解決一切問題
I thought that things were
我相信隨著新的鬼故事寫作
going okay with the new ghost-writing job.
一切都會好起來的
It was, and then...
是會好的 而且
Things changed.
情況有變
Well, do you have a plan?
那你有什么計劃嗎
I need something more than freelancing, that's for sure.
肯定得找個工作
I was actually thinking about teaching again.
我也考慮過再回去教書
I liked it. I'm good at it. I'm just...
我喜歡也擅長教書 只是...
not sure.
還不確定
I know things haven't been fun for you.
我知道你最近也有些煩心事
Look, you're the one who
你才是那個
went from zero to daddy in sixty seconds.
突然間從單身漢變成父親的人
God, I miss you.
天啊 我好想你
Why? I'm right here.
怎么了 我就在這兒啊
No, I know, but I...
我知道 但是我...
I still miss you.
還是好想你