Penny: Oh, my God. I got to go to the emergency room.
噢,上帝,我得去急癥室。
Sheldon: Well, assuming you're correct that your right humor is no longer seated in the glenoid socket, I would certainly think so.
嗯,姑且你是對的。你右臂脫離了臼窩,我同意你的觀點。
Penny: Okay, can you drive me?
好吧。你等開車送我去嗎?
Sheldon: I don't drive.
我不開車。
Penny: Well, I can't drive!
哦,我開不了車!
Sheldon: Well, it seems we reached an impasse.
哦,我們似乎陷入了窘境。
Penny: Ow.
噢。
Sheldon: I could call you a cab or an ambulance.
我給你叫輛計程車,或者救護車吧。
Penny: No, No, no. I can't wait that long. You got to help me, please.
不,不,不。我等不了那么久。你得幫我,拜托了。
Sheldon: All right. Let it never be said that Sheldon Lee Cooper ignored the please of a damsel in distress.
好吧,別讓別人笑話說Sheldon Lee Cooper一位女士處于困境時,拒絕了她的請求。
Penny: No one's saying that. Let's go.
沒人會笑話,我們走吧。
Sheldon: Well, it does seem rather ironic that for want of 99-cent adhesive ducks, we both might die in a fiery car crash.
嗯,如果只因為沒貼99分錢的鴨子粘紙導致我們死于一場忽如起來的車禍那可就諷刺了。