Well, then perhaps a shower as well.
也許你還得去洗個澡
What the hell? I didn't make the top 10? That's impossible!
有沒有搞錯?我竟然沒排進前十名 這怎么可能啊?
Apparently, the people who like your movies don't actually go to movies.
顯然那些喜歡你電影的人 根本就沒去電影院
No one wants to see Americans screwed by foreigners, except in porn.
除了愛情動作片 沒人喜歡看美國人被外國人惡搞
I haven't done porn in years!
我不拍黃片好多年啦!
- Anyway, I'm an Oscar-winning director. - For a documentary. Come on.
- 無論如何,我可是得過奧斯卡最佳導演的 - 老兄,那可是紀錄片
I know that.
我當然知道
I gotta do a feature like John Ford.
我應該像John Ford一樣去拍個正經電影
That man was a true filmmaker.
那人才是個真正的電影人
The sweeping vision, the amazing panoramas of Monument Valley.
那快速的景象,驚人的Monument Valley全景 (猶他州的紀念谷地)
And soldiers were good guys.
而且那時候的軍人都是好人
But you're leading a demonstration against our troops.
但你現在卻在領導一場反對軍人的示威
Oh, right, on the Fourth of July.
而且在獨立日這天
- It's not against the troops. - Oh, save it for your crazies.
- 這并不是反對軍人 - 得了,少給我裝瘋賣傻
Look, Mikey, Mikey!
聽著
this is a fickle town.
這是一個善變的城市
See the maitre d' over there, huh?
看到那邊的那個領班沒?
Used to be recurring on Seinfeld.
他曾經在Seinfeld(宋飛傳)中演過角色
Hey, call me. (laughs)
嘿!給我打電話!
Now, what is this feature you have in mind?
那你現在想拍什么樣的電影呢?
It's a powerful drama about oppressed people adrift in a world gone mad.
一部講述被壓迫的人們 在一個發瘋的世界中飄泊的深刻電影
It's anti-everything-America-stands-for without being anti-American.
它做到了在不直接反美的同時 反對了所有美國所贊同的東西