I mixed up the nightmares.我把那些噩夢都弄混了
mix up:攪勻;拌和;混淆
Please don't mix up my papers.
請不要把我的公文弄混淆了。
Never mix up these two words.
千萬別把這兩個詞相混淆。
so this was after Jenna and Noel picked you up from the diner?所以這發生在詹娜和諾埃爾把你接走之后嗎
pick sb up:接送
I'll drive over and pick you up at five o'clock.
我將在五點鐘開車來接你。
Why don't I pick you up at your house?
為什么不讓我去接你呢?
Alison digging up her own grave?艾莉森自己挖自己的墳墓
dig up:挖出; 采掘
Newspapers love to dig up scandal.
報紙就是愛把丑事兒揭出來。
They helped the commune members dig up potatoes.
他們幫助社員們挖土豆。
She's the one in charge.她操控著這一切
in charge:負責;主管
I am in charge of financial affairs.
我職掌財務。
I gather that he is the one in charge.
我猜想他是負責的人。