Still recovering? From the anniversary dinner.
還在回味嗎 周年紀念晚餐
Yeah. Yeah. Was he surprised?
對 沒錯 他驚喜嗎
Mm-hmm. It was a really big surprise.
絕對是個大驚喜
Where were you last night? Were you with Caleb?
你昨晚去哪里了 和凱勒在一起嗎
No, he's being really weird.
沒有 他最近挺奇怪的
Every time I try to make plans with him,
每次我想約他出來
he says he's busy, but he won't tell me what he's doing.
他都說忙 但又不告訴我他在忙什么
Why don't you just ask him? Be honest.
那你為什么不直接問他 坦誠一點
Wow. It's like the world's fattest man giving dieting tips.
這就像是世界第一胖教你節食小竅門
Hello! You're the one who's
拜托 你才是那個
sitting on a secret the size of the "Natterhorn"!
秘密多到堆得像"拿特洪峰"那么高的人
Okay, if you're talking about Fitz and the kid,
如果你是指費茲和那個孩子的事
I'm gonna tell him today.
我打算今天就告訴他
And the goal was never to keep it from him.
我一直都想要告訴他
I-I'd wake up every morning with the intention of telling him,
我每天早上醒來都想著要告訴他
and then I'd go to sleep every night feeling guilty that I didn't.
然后每晚又懷著沒有告訴他的內疚入睡
At least you have your afternoons free.
至少你還有下午不用擔心這件事
Nice bit of support, Hanna.
多謝安慰 漢娜
Oh, and by the way, it's "Matterhorn." Muh.
順便說一下 那是"馬特洪峰"
Aren't you the one that's supposed to be correcting her?
通常不都是你來糾正她的嗎
What? Hey, what's wrong with you?
什么 你怎么了
Uh, nothing. We didn't really get much of an anniversary
沒什么 其實我們沒怎么慶祝周年紀念
'cause Toby had to get up early for work the next day.
因為托比第二天要早起上班
That sucks. Yeah, it does.
真慘 的確
Listen, um, I'm gonna skip the brew today
聽著 我今天就不跟你們商量大計劃了
'cause I have a lot of reading to catch up on,
我還有很多書沒有讀
for English, so I'll catch you guys at lunch.
英語課要求讀的 午飯時間再找你們