How's school going?
學校里怎么樣
Is it still difficult to see Mona every day?
每天看到夢娜還受得了嗎
We only have two classes together.
我們只有兩堂課一起上
Two's a lot.
兩堂課也很多了
If it's distracting, I can talk to Mr. Tamborelli
若讓你分心 我可以和坦博利老師談談
and help you transfer--
幫你轉...
Mom, she'd still be there.
媽媽 她還是會在那的
I'm not gonna avoid going down every hallway.
我才不要總是在走廊里躲著她
I understand.
我理解
I-I'm just trying to protect--
我只是想保護你
Why do you think I need protection?
你為何覺得我需要保護
I meant... to protect your education.
我的意思是 保護你的學業
Is there something else I need to know about?
還有什么我需要知道的嗎
Is it happening again?
那事是不是又發生了
Hanna? No, there's nothing.
漢娜 沒有 什么事都沒有
I just don't need anyone else protecting me, okay?
我只是不想讓別人保護我 好嗎
One caped crusader is enough.
一個披斗篷的正義斗士就夠了
Who's wearing the cape? Caleb?
誰披著斗篷 凱勒嗎
I have to take a shower.
我要去洗澡了
Has Caleb been tangling with Mona?
凱勒與夢娜有糾葛嗎
"Tangling"?
"糾葛"
I don't even know what that means.
我都不知道那什么意思
Has Mona said anything to you recently,
夢娜最近跟你說了什么
or done something to make--? No.
或者做了什么 沒有
He just doesn't trust her.
他只是不相信她罷了
He thinks she should be watched.
他認為她需要被監視
You know, I-I think I am gonna call Mr. Tamborelli.
我覺得還是打電話給坦博利老師吧
Don't. I can deal with Mona and Caleb.
別打 我可以對付夢娜和凱勒
Just... leave it alone.
您就 別管了