中英對白
What was she thinking? I've seen actual blueberries look less round.
她都在想些什么 我才發現周圍的藍莓少了很多哦
I think it's quite flattering.
我覺得太過恭維了
Oh, Marc, she's gone. You don't have to defend her anymore.
馬克 她不在這了 沒必要再給她圓場了
Mom, leave him alone.
老媽 隨他去吧
He's just work through a little Stockholm syndrome.
他這是有點斯德哥爾摩綜合癥
She was the symbionese liberation army to my patty heart.
她就是我弱小心靈的解放者
She even bought me a beret. Speaking of accessories, the ascot's really working.
她還給我買過貝雷帽 說到裝飾 寬領帶很有用
You think so?
是嗎 信我的
Trust me.
沒錯
Mom, we really need to move on a new creative director.
媽 我們真需要一個新的創意總監
I don't like how Hartley's dragging his heels on that list of candidates I gave him.
我不喜歡哈特利一直拖拖拉拉 不肯從候選名單中選一個出來
He's considering a few other ideas that are a little more... "outside the box."
他有別的主意 不過就是有點另類而已
Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it.
別擔心 別擔心
My mom's letting her soulless new boyfriend call the shots.
我媽讓她沒心沒肺的新任男友發號施令
That seems like good, solid business. Sense to me, hmm?
在我看來 這真是良好堅實的生意關系
Look, Daniel. It's Cal's money that's keeping this company alive.
好了 丹尼爾 良好堅實的生意關系 正式是卡爾出錢讓公司起死回生
And if you'll recall, our money is gone because of your friend.
全拜你的朋友所賜 我們的錢才丟了
God, I hope he rots in jail. That traitor deserves whatever he gets.
老天 真希望他爛死在監獄 那叛徒活該