中英對白
Here you go.
給你
This is amazing. When did you do all this?
太美妙了 你什么時候做的這些
Oh, I, um, set it up before we left.
噢 我 在我們走之前安排的
Well, I am on board and on the pill. That was a joke.
我在船上在吃藥 開個玩笑
To our first real date.
為了我們第一次真正的約會
Bring it.You okay? No. Look at me. I'm hot.
來吧 你還好嗎 不好 看我 我那么性感
I'm actually having a really hard time not ripping my own clothes off,
其實我現在沒把自己的衣服撕開 就已經是很克制了
But you're not kissing me like someone who feels the same way.
但是你親我的方式沒讓我感受到你也跟我感覺相同
Amanda, I would love to rip your clothes off.Oh, thank you.
Amanda 我非常愿意撕開你的衣服 哦 謝謝
But I have to ask you a question. Do you still have feelings for Betty?
但是我得問你個問題 你對Betty還有感覺嗎
'cause I don't want to get in the middle of something if that's unresolved.
因為如果這事還沒完 我不想夾在中間
Betty has made it perfectly clear, She just sees me as a friend.
Betty 說得很清楚了 她只是把我當成朋友
You didn't answer my question.
你還沒有回答我的問題
Okay, Betty's not in the Bahamas for work. She's in the Bahamas for you.
好吧 Betty在巴哈馬不是為了工作 她在巴哈馬是為了你
No. No, she's not. She still has feelings for you.
不 她不是 她還是對你有感覺
And if you still have feelings for her, then now would be a really good time to tell her.
如果你也還是對她有感覺 現在就是對她說的最好時機