That's why "A" wants Garrett out of jail,
您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美少女的謊言 > 正文

加載中..
這就是A想把加勒特救出來的原因
so I can take his place.
她想讓我蹲監獄
Okay, don't go there.
別這么想
It's already past there, Emily.
事實已經擺在眼前了 艾米麗
He knows about the note, he caught me at church,
他發現了字條 在教堂把我抓個正著
and it's my blood type.
現在又讓我去做血檢
So what? You didn't kill anybody.
那又怎樣 你又沒殺人
Wilden said that Ali's family's been slamming him.
威爾登說 艾莉家讓他吃了閉門羹
Have you talked to Jason?
你跟杰森談過了嗎
No, I can't even look him in the eye,
沒有 我都不好意思見他了
but I'm gonna talk to him today.
但我今天會找他談談
Han, don't worry,
漢 別著急
there's nothing they can do until your mom gets back tomorrow.
在你媽明天回來之前 他拿你沒辦法
So what? I have 48 hours of freedom?
又如何 我要珍惜最后兩天的自由時光嗎
Maybe Spencer's mom can block the court order.
也許斯賓塞的媽媽能駁回法庭的決議
You guys, what if it is my blood?
如果那真是我的血 怎么辦
How?
不可能
Seriously, how could somebody take your blood
說真的 怎么可能有人神不知鬼不覺的
and you wouldn't even know it?
取走你的血樣
Emily has a whole night that she doesn't remember.
艾米麗還丟失了一整晚的記憶呢

- 本節目其它精彩文章:
- 查看更多>>
-
《美少女的謊言》第3季第68期:血跡不是加特勒的
The anklet had trace amounts of blood still on it-- 腳鏈上留有微量的血跡 Alison's and someone else's. 艾莉森和另一個人的 That blood has been ruled out as belonging to Garrett Reynolds. 經證實那并非加勒特·雷諾茲的血跡 -
《美少女的謊言》第3季第69期:你可能是嫌疑人
What, so you think it's my blood? 所以你懷疑是我的血嗎 O-negative, same type as yours. 陰型O型血 跟你的一樣 -
《美少女的謊言》第3季第71期:身心俱裂
She was going through such a rough time, 她那段時間生活得很痛苦 like a broken doll. 像個身心劇裂的娃娃 -
《美少女的謊言》第3季第72期:叉子當耳環
Wait, why am I asking you? 等等 我為什么要問你的意見 You wear forks as earrings. 你這種把叉子當耳環戴的人 -
《美少女的謊言》第3季第73期:我是瑪雅的表哥
Jenna. 詹娜 She had some nice things to say about Maya too. 她也說了很多關于瑪雅的事情 She didn't even know Maya. 她和瑪雅根本不熟