特別聲明:
該節目由可可原創。
影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Morning. Would the new students raise your hands, please?
早上好 新生請舉手
Now, which of you was the best dancer in the last class he or she took?
你們當中誰是以前你們班上的佼佼者
Come on. It's a heady thing, isn't it? Being the best.
好 名列前矛的確讓你們滿懷欣喜 不是嗎
Teachers dote on you. Other students ask for your help.
老師寵愛 同學向你們請教
And an aura builds, and then you get accepted into ABA.
一切習以為常 直到現在你們被美國芭蕾舞學校錄取
And whether or not you admit it, you start thinking,
不管你承認與否這只是個時間問題
soon you'll be doing Giselle before packed houses at Lincoln Center.
不久你就在坐無虛席的林肯劇院擔任主角
For most of you, that will never happen.
對于你們絕大多數來說這種機會極小
I say this to help you clarify your expectations for the year ahead.
我這樣說是為了讓你們明白在未來的學習中應抱有什么樣的期望
If you work harder every day than you've ever worked in your life.
如果你每天都以前所未有的熱情投入訓練
this school will turn you into the best dancer you can possibly be.
這個學校就能讓你達到個人事業的顛峰
That may or may not be the kind of dancer I have room for in the company.
美國舞團可能需要可能不需要你們這種人才
At best, I can take three boys and three girls.
我最多只能招三男三女進舞團
I'll watch you over the coming months.
未來幾個月我會仔細的觀察你們
But I won't make any decisions until I see how you dance in the workshop at the end of the year.
但在年終的表演會才會落實人選
They won't be easy decisions to make because you're all very talented.
他們不會輕易的決定因為你們都很優秀
You wouldn't be here if you weren't.
如果你們不愿意沒必要呆在這里
Thank you for bringing your gifts to our community.
感謝你們把出事的舞蹈帶到這里
I wish you all a very good year.
祝大家學年愉快
I hope he doesn't think that was inspirational.
他一定認為這番話很有啟發性
Oh, one more thing.
還有有一件事
Next week is the gala.
下周有個舞蹈表演
We invite our advanced students to attend the performance and to help at the party afterwards.
我們請優秀的學生參加表演并在晚會之后幫忙
I expect you all to be there.
希望大家都能來