It should be right down this hole.
應該就在這個洞下。
That's peanut brittle.
這是花生糖。
lf either one of us touches it, we'll go into anaphylactic shock.
我們誰碰到了都會過敏。
Actually, I'm not entirely allergic to peanuts.
實際上,我不對花生過敏。
I might have just said that to get you to like me.
我這么說是讓你喜歡上我。
So you really thought having allergies would make you more attractive?
你真的以為有過敏癥會讓你更有魅力?
Mustache.
胡子。
Mus.
胡。
Sesame bagel. Hey, taxi.
芝麻百吉餅,嘿,出租車。
Taxi. Taxi.
出租車,出租車。
I asked for extra mustard.
我要再來點芥末。
I was right.
我是對的。
Hot tea?
熱茶?
Did he say hot tea?
他說了熱茶?
''You are about to be crushed by a giant corn.''
“你快被一個巨大的玉米壓碎了”。
Run.
跑。
It looks like the food storm is following an unusual pattern.
這看起來是不同類型的食品風暴。
of hitting the world's famous landmarks first.
襲擊了世界的主要城市。
and is now spreading to the rest of the globe.
現在向地球上剩下的部分蔓。
Hurry up, guys.
伙計們,速度。
What the what?
這都什么啊?