影視片花
劇情聯播
Serena和Blair在酒吧相見,Serena和她進行了一次交心的談話,回想起曾經小時候的快樂時光。Blair提及了Serena去寄宿學校后受到Serena母親問話的傷害,以及作為曾經是好友的Serena也未曾寫過一封信給她,讓她心理留下了陰影。
劇說天下
Serena:So how's your mom doing with the divorce and everything?
你媽媽面對離婚和其他事情, 還挺得住嗎?
Blair:Great. So my dad left her for another man.
挺好的,雖然我爸為了一個男人拋棄的她,
She lost 15 pounds, got an eye lift. It's been good for her.
她瘦了15磅,還做了眼皮拉皮。這樣對她挺好的。
Serena:I'm really sorry.
我很抱歉。
Blair:Yeah, I could tell since you didn't call or write the entire time it was happening.
恩,我能看出來——因為自從事情發生后, 你從未打過電話或寫過信。
Serena:No, I-I know, I was just... Boarding school is like...
不,我...... 我知道,我只是...... 寄宿學校是那種......
Blair:I don't even know why you went to boarding school to being with.
我真不知道, 你為什么要去寄宿學校。
Do you know how it felt, calling your house when you didn't show up at school and having your mom say Serena didn't tell you that she moved to Connecticut?
你知道這是什么感覺嗎, 你沒來學校。我打去你家問,你媽媽卻說Serena沒告訴你她去康涅狄格了嗎?
Serena:I just... I-I had to go. I just… I need to get away from everything. Please, just trust me.
我只是...... 我...... 我只是...... 我必須遠離這兒的一切。請相信我。
Blair:How can I trust you when I feel like I don't even know you?
我覺得我根本不了解你, 我怎么相信你。
Serena:Let's fix that. I saw you at school with... with Katy and is, and I-I get it.
我們可以重修舊好。在學校我看見你.和Katy Isabel她們一起...... 我明白。
I-I don't want to take any of that away from you...
我......... 我不會從你那搶走什么的......
Blair:Because it's just yours, to take if you want it.
因為那本來就是你的, 你想要就能拿走。
Serena:No, that... That's not what I mean. I... I miss you.
不......這個嘛,我不是這個意思。我的意思是我想你。
I just want things to go back to the way they used to be...
我只是想讓一切恢復如初。
You know, walking to school together, dancing on tables at bungalow, night swimming at your mom's country house.
比如:一起上學,在夜總會的桌子上跳舞,在你媽媽的鄉下度假屋里,游夜泳。
You were like my sister. You know, and with our families... We need each other.
你就像我妹妹,你知道的,像家人一樣...... 我們需要彼此。
Blair:You missed some classic Eleanor Waldorf meltdowns.
你你錯過了幾場Eleanor Waldorf,精神崩潰的大戲。
If it wasn't such a tragedy, it would've been funny. Actually, it kind of was.
如果沒有那么慘,就真是好笑了。其實,挺好笑的。
Serena:Hmm, well, I wish I could have been there.
嘸,真希望那時我在場。
Blair:You are now. I have to meet Nate. Kinda have something special planned.
你現在不是在了嗎。我得去見Nate,我們有些特別的安排。
Serena:Well, I don't want to keep you, but, um... I love you, B.
呃,我不是要拖住你,可是我愛你,B。
Blair:I love you, too, S.
我也愛你,S。
Gossip girl:Spotted at the palace hotel... S. and B.Having a heart-to-heart. Hmm, why so thirsty, S?
地點轉移到皇宮酒店,S和B交心而談。S,為何這么急著來上一杯?
You may have won over b. for now, but we still think you're hiding something.
到目前為止, 或許你贏回了B,但我們還是覺得你隱藏了些什么。