劇情聯播
劇說天下
Blair: So cute!
真可愛!
Isabel: These should be framed or something.
真該裱起來。
Blair: Not bad work. And here's yours, as promised.
干得不錯。說好的,這是你的,。
Jenny: Thanks.
謝謝。
Serena: Here you guys are. I looked all over the dining hall for you.Oh, hi, I’m Serena.
你們在這呢,我在餐廳里到處找你們。你好,我是Serena。
Jenny: I know. I mean, hi, I’m Jenny.
我知道,我是說,你好,我是Jenny。
Serena: When's the party?
派對什么時候舉行?
Blair: Saturday. And You're kinda not invited since until 12 hours ago, everyone thought you were at boarding school.
周六。還有你不在受邀之列,因為直到12小時前人人都以為你在念寄宿學校。
Now we're full, and, uh, Jenny used up all the invites.
現在人滿了,請貼給Jenny用光了。
Jenny: Um, actually...
其實...
Blair: You can go now. Sorry.
你可以走了,對不起。
Serena: No, that's okay. I got a lot of stuff to do anyway.
不,沒事,反正我事情也很多。
Blair: Well, we should get going then unless you want us to wait for you.
那好,我們該走了,除非你要我們等你。
Looks like you got a lot of yogurt left.
看起來你還有不少酸奶沒吃呢。
Serena: No, go ahead. Blair, think we could meet tonight?
不,你們現走吧。Blair,今晚能見面嗎?
Blair: I'd love to, but I'm doing something with Nate tonight.
我也想,但今晚我約好Nate了。
Serena: The palace. 8:00? Nate will wait.
在皇宮酒店,8點如何? Nate會等你和我談完的。
Gossip girl: Spotted on the steps of the met...An s. And b. Power struggle.
在大都會美術館的階梯上S跟B在較勁。
Blair: I could probably do a half-hour.
我大概有半小時時間吧。
Gossip girl: Did S. think she could waltz home, and things would be just like they were?
S認為她可以這么施施然的回來,一切都會和以前一樣嗎?
Serena: Thanks for making the time.
謝謝你抽時間和我見面。
Blair: You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友。
Gossip girl: Did B. think S.would go down without a fight? Or can these two hotties work it?
B認為S會這么束手就擒? 還是這兩個辣妹, 能設法和平共處?
There's nothing gossip girl likes more than a good catfight, and this could be a classic.
緋聞女友最愛的就是, 女生間的勾心斗角。而這有可能成為經典的一戰。