影視片花:
臺詞欣賞:
Jane:How do you bear being struck?
你是怎么忍下這種折磨?
Burns:Miss Scatcherd hits me to improve me.
Scatcherd 小姐打我是為了我好。
Burns:She's tormented by my faults.
她因我的錯誤而苦惱。
Jane:If she hit me, I'd get that birch and break it under her nose.
要是她打我,我就奪下那樹棍當著她的面掰斷它。
Burns:She'd find another soon enough.
她很快就能再找一根。
My father used to preach that life's too short to spend in nursing animosity.
我父親總是說人生苦短,不要滿心怨恨。
Jane:At my aunt's house, I was solitary and despised.
在我舅媽家,我很孤獨,沒人看得起我。
She thought I could do without one bit of love or kindness.
她覺得對我不該有一點愛和仁慈。
Burns:You are loved.
你活在愛中。
There's an invisible world all around you, a kingdom of spirits commissioned to guard you, Jane.
有個無形的世界一直圍繞著你,一個精神的王國正在保護你,Jane。
Jane:Do you not see them?
你能看到嗎?
特別聲明:該節目由可可編輯原創,未經授權請勿轉載。