您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美少女的謊言 > 正文

加載中..
<<
你好
The homecoming queen is leaving?
返校節王后要走了嗎
Nominee, and yeah, sort of.
提名而已 不過 我是要走了
Isn't that kind of like
這是不是有點像
Han Solo abandoning the Millennium Falcon?
漢·索羅拋棄千年隼號
Uh, honestly, I have no idea.
說實話 我不懂你在說什么
Why are you leaving?
你怎么也要走了
Got enough photos for the yearbook.
因為年鑒照片拍差不多了
You came just to take photos?
你來就為了拍照
Yeah. And to cast my vote for you.
是啊 還為了投你一票
Listen, um, I left a check for the band
我把給樂隊的支票
at the office where I work.
丟在辦公室了
Would you mind driving me there and back?
你能開車帶我去拿一下嗎
It's either that or watch
好啊 反正回去也就是
the new hoarders episode with my parents, so yeah.
跟我爸媽一起看《儲物狂》
Here, uh, you look cold.
給 你看起來有點冷
Thank you.
多謝
Let's go.
走吧
There's a lot of anxiety in these cards.
這些牌透露了很多焦慮不安的情緒
Are you a worrier?
你在為什么擔心嗎
Spencer?
斯賓塞
Hmm?
嗯
Question.
問你呢
Yeah, I guess so.
我想是的
This indicates a journey.
塔羅牌顯示了一場旅行
It's unclear whether it's a journey
不確定是來自過去
from the past or in the future,
還是未來
But I'm seeing an image.
但可以預見的是
You could be taking care of someone.
你得照顧某些人
They could be... hurt.
他們可能 會被傷害


- 本節目其它精彩文章:
- 查看更多>>
-
影視精講《美少女的謊言》第44期:你怕見到我的朋友?
原文視聽You know, they're showing a Fritz Lang double feature今晚玫瑰鎮影院有at Rosewood Cinema tonight.弗里茨·蘭大片的兩場連映If we leave now, we'll only miss the credits.現在去的話 -
影視精講《美少女的謊言》第45期:被女伴利用
原文視聽So, did you buy a raffle ticket yet?你買彩券了嗎Not yet.還沒Where's Spencer?斯賓塞人哪去了Did she leave you all alone?她就把你一個人晾在這It's cool. I like people-watching.沒關 -
影視精講《美少女的謊言》第47期:我永遠不會討厭你
原文視聽Just let me talk for a second, please.聽我說幾句話I don't want to argue or try to convince you--我不是想吵架或者說服你I know it's over, I know that!我知道都結束了 我知道But-- -
影視精講《美少女的謊言》第48期:你很心煩意亂
原文視聽Why don't we go upstairs to the chem lab?要不我們到樓上的化學實驗室去吧It's quiet up there.那里很安靜What's going on?怎么了You seem distracted.你看起來心煩意亂的I& -
影視精講《美少女的謊言》第49期:為什么要對我這么好?
原文視聽It's so weird to be here at night.晚上來這兒的感覺真怪Wanna talk about what happened?能說說你怎么了嗎I just got upset.心里不舒服Did it have to do with Maya?和瑪雅有關系嗎No.沒有Yes.有