Beyond gold, beyond anything...
財富名譽 世間萬物
I value her most.
都比不上我的女兒
I promised her
我答應過她
I would only give her hand in marriage
只有找到一個值得她托付終身的人時
when I could find a companion worthy of her,
我才會給她賜婚
and now I have.
現在我找到這個人了
He killed the dragon?
是他殺了龍嗎
I guess he'll do.
那就是他了
And so, prince James,
那么 詹姆斯王子
I offer you my daughter's hand in marriage.
我把我的女兒交給你了
King Midas, I am humbled by your generous offer,
邁達斯國王 感謝您的賜婚
but I can't honestly say I'm wor--
但是我不敢說我...
My son. Always so humble.
我的兒子 總是很謙虛
If you say anything but "Yes,"
你若不答應
You will be responsible for the destruction
王國內的民眾 王國內的一切
of everyone and everything in our kingdom.
將遭受的后果全都由你負責
You will marry this girl,
你得迎娶這個女孩
or I will kill you.
不然我就殺了你
I will kill your mother.
殺了你的母親
I will turn that farm to ash.
把那片農場夷為平地
Do you understand me?
你聽懂我的話了嗎
I'll take your silence for wisdom.
你不說話 我就當你做出明智的決定了
Follow it. I know you'll make the right decision.
就這樣 我知道你會做出正確的抉擇