LOUIS: No!
路易:不!
LESTAT: You want her to die?
列斯達:你想要她死嗎?
LESTAT: That's it dear. Yes…Stop, enough!
列斯達:就這樣,寶貝。對,對……停下,夠了!
CLAUDIA: I want some more.
克勞迪婭:我還要。
LESTAT: Of course you want more.
列斯達:當然,你還要。
Lestat rings the bell, and the maid comes in.
(列斯達拉了一下鈴,女仆走了進來。)
LESTAT: Gently, cherie. They are so innocent. They must not be made to suffer. Good. Yes. All right now, stop. That’s enough, cherie. You must stop before the heart stops.
列斯達:輕點兒,孩子。他們是無辜的。別讓他們太過痛苦。好的,對,好好好,停下。夠了,孩子。絕不能在心臟停止跳動之后繼續吸。
CLAUDIA: I want some more.
克勞迪婭:我還要。
LESTAT: I know. It's best in the beginning, lest the death takes you down with it. You’ve done very well, look at you!Not a drop spilt. Very good!
列斯達:我知道。最好在開始的時候喝,避免死人的血讓你生病。你做得非常好,看看!沒有浪費一滴血。棒極了!
CLAUDIA: Where is Mama?
克勞迪婭:媽媽在哪兒?
LESTAT: Mama…Mama's gone to Heaven, cherie, like that sweet lady over there. They all go to Heaven.
列斯達:媽媽……媽媽上了天堂,寶貝,就像那個可愛的女士。他們都上了天堂。
LOUIS: All but us.
路易:除了我們。
LESTAT: Shh! Do you want to frighten our little daughter?
列斯達:噓——你想嚇到我們的女兒嗎?
CLAUDIA: I'm not your daughter.
克勞迪婭:我不是你們的女兒。
LESTAT: Yes you are. You are mine and Louis' daughter. You see, Louis was going to leave us. He was going to go away. But now he's not. He's going to stay and make you happy.
列斯達:不,你是的。你是我的女兒,路易的女兒,我們的女兒。你瞧,路易原打算要走的,但現在他不走了,他要留下來照顧你,使你快樂。
CLAUDIA: Louis!
克勞迪婭:路易!
LOUIS: You fiend!
路易:你這個混蛋!
LESTAT: One happy family.
列斯達:快樂的一家。