And fate has yielded its reward, a new world to call home.
造化弄人,讓我們找到一個新家園。
We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight,
我們和人類一起生活,
but watching over them in secret,
藏身在人類世界里,
waiting, protecting.
偷偷地看著他們,等待并保護他們。
I have witnessed their capacity for courage.
我見識到他們的勇氣。
And though we are worlds apart,
雖然我們有極大的不同,
like us, there's more to them than meets the eye.
但是他們跟我們一樣 眼見不一定為憑。
I am Optimus Prime
我是擎天柱
and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars.
我把這個信息傳遞給藏身在各個星球的博派變形金剛。
We are here.
我們在這里。
We are waiting.
我們在等待。
Can you shed any light on the recent, so-called alien activity in the area?
請你們談談最近的外星人活動?
Do you know what? I think that if there was some sort of an alien - infestation... - Yeah.
老實說...如果地球真的有外星人存在。
They, the government, would be the first to let you know. The government would let us know.
政府一定會告訴我們。
I mean, this is America. - Yeah.
這是美國。是的。
You know, that's how we know we live in a free land,
自由之土,
because there's no secrets.
沒有任何秘密。
They'd say, "Hey! Duck and cover."
出了事一定會叫我們躲起來。
Your head is kind of a different size than it is on television.
你本人比在電視上大很多耶。
文本來源于在線英語聽力室