I thought I’d wear a shirt today.
我今天特地穿了襯衫
You know, being the last day and all.
今天是最后一天
Well, thank you. Thank you. We appreciate that.
謝謝你,感激不盡
But wear one tomorrow though, okay?
記得明天也要穿襯衫
Because tomorrow’s going to be your first day,
因為那是你 正式上班的第一天
if you’d like to work here as a broker.
如果你想當股票經紀人的話
Would you like that, Chris?
你想要嗎?
Yes, sir.
當然想
Good. We couldn’t be happier.
很好,我們對你很滿意
So welcome.
歡迎加入本公司
Was it as easy as it looked?
這有你想的那么簡單嗎?
No, sir. No, sir, it wasn’t.
沒有,并沒有
Good luck, Chris.
Chris,祝你好運
Thank you. Thank you.
謝謝大家