1.首先來每集都有的.(開頭)
Gossip girl: Hey, upper east siders, gossip girl here, your one and only source into the scandalous life of Manhattan's elites. And who am I? That's a secret I’ll never tell. You know you love me, XOXO, gossip girl。
嘿,上東區的貴族們,緋聞少女在此,我是你們唯一得到曼哈頓精英們丑聞的渠道。至于我是誰,那是一個我永遠也不會說的秘密。你知道你是愛我的,XOXO,緋聞少女。
2. Gossip girl: Spotted, lonely boy can't believe the love of his life has returned. If only she knew who he was.
目擊——寂寞男孩不敢相信他一生摯愛回來了,只是如果她知道他的存在的話。
3. Blair: I love you, Nate Archibald, always have, always will.
我愛你,N,一直是,永遠會。
4. Serena: I didn't come back for you.
我又不是為你回來的。
5. Gossip girl: There's nothing gossip girl like more than a good cat fight. And this could be a classic.
在這世界上緋聞少女最喜歡的莫過于女人之間的戰爭,而這個將是個十分經典的戰役。
6. Chuck: But happiness does not seem on the menu, so smoke up, and seal the deal with Blair.
幸福并不在你的選項之內,你還是先搞定B吧。
7. Serena: I don't wanna take anything, it's just...
Blair: Because it's yours to take if you want.
——我并不想從你那里搶走什么,只是……
——因為只要你想要你就可以拿走。
8. Chuck: I love it when you talk dirty.
Serena: You just love when a girl talks to you.
Chuck: Actually, I prefer them when they're not talking.
——我喜歡你說臟話的樣子。
——只要是女孩子跟你說話你都喜歡。
——其實,我更喜歡她們不說話的樣子。
9. Dan: You'd really go out with some guy you don't know?
Serena: Well you can't be worse than the guys I do know.
——你真的要和一個你不認識的人出去嗎?
——恩,你總不會比我認識的那些家伙壞。
10. Lily: Stay outta my life, Rufus
R,離開我的生活。
11. Gossip girl: I bet you're wondering what gossip girl is doing up so early. Truth is, I never went to bed. Why waste precious time dreaming when waking life is so much better.
我敢肯定你們都在疑惑緋聞少女大清早的在干嗎。其實我根本就沒有睡覺。在醒著的生活是如此美好的時候,為何要把時間浪費在做夢上呢。
12. Eric (to Serena): No man in the history has ever hated you.
歷史上沒有人討厭過你。
13. Serena (to Blair): It's not tradition if it's new.
如果是新的那它就不是傳統了。
14. Blair: It's enuff when I say it's enuff.
我說夠了才是夠了。
15. Gossip girl: Choose your side or run & hide.
選擇你的陣營,或者干脆躲起來吧。
16. Chuck: Why should be chosen to be an usher? I'm Chuck Bass.
為什么我要做接待員呢?因為我是Chuck Bass.
17. Gossip girl: We all know one nation can't have two queens.
我們都很清楚,一個國家不能有兩個女王(一山不容二虎)。
18. Gossip girl: Here is an inside tip, little J. The faster you rise, the harder you fall.
Little J,給你一個小忠告,爬得越快,跌得越疼。
19.B's mother: Fashion knows not of comfort.
時尚永遠不會考慮舒適。
20. Jenny: I guess there are firsts for everything.
我想任何事情都有第一次吧。
21. Blair: No more excuses. Serena must have the hottest date ever. If he's got plans, he'll change them. If he's got a girlfriend, he'll dump her. If he's out town, he'll charter a G5 and fly home.Make it happen.
沒有任何借口。S必須有最好的男伴,如果他有計劃,他就必須改變計劃;如果他有女朋友,他就必須甩了她;如果他不在NY,他就必須找一架G5 然后飛回來。
22. Rufus: I'm sorry that I kissed you, but I did it, because I thought he should know how it feels to lose you. Trust me, it was not fun.
很抱歉我吻了你,這么做是因為我覺得他應該知道失去你的滋味,相信我,那一點也不好玩
23. Gossip girl: Call us old schools, but sometimes the fairy tale ending requires the knight to get off his ass and saddle up his steed.
叫我們守舊派,但是有時童話的結局是需要騎士親自來安排一切的。
24. Gossip girl: What is that we said about appearances? Yeah, they can be deceiving. But most of the time, what you see is what you get.
他們怎么說表象來著?對了,表象可是具有欺騙性的。但是大多時候,眼見為實。
25. Gossip girl: As you may've guessed, upper east siders, prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition, it's human nature to be free.
正如你們所知,上東區的貴族們,“阻止”在“表現”面前是無力的,人天性就向往自由。
26. Blair: Do you like me?
Chuck: Define “like”.
——你喜歡我?
——定義“喜歡”。
27. Gossip: Spotted, Nate Archibald learning you don't know a good thing till it's gone, and found someone else.
目擊——N終于明白直到失去一樣好東西并且看到她屬于另外一個人了,你才會明白。
28. Rufus: Your money was no good for me then and still no good for me now.
你的錢以前對我就沒用,現在還是。
29. Gossip: Spotted Chuck Bass losing sth no one knew he had begin with—his heart.
目擊——C失去了一樣沒人知道的東西,他的心。
30.Gossip: It's often said no matter the truth, people see what they want to see. Some people might take a step back and find out they were lookin at the same big picture all along.
常言道,不管事實如何,人們總是只看到他們想看到的。有些人可能會退一步,然后發現他們一直都在原地。
31. Rufus:I miss you, and I've been missing you for a while.
我很想你,想你很久了。
32.Nate: If you're ready to forgive me, then nothing can tear us apart, I promise.
Blair: What you said before, I love you too, always have, always will.
——如果你已經準備原諒我了,那么沒有任何東西可以將我們分離,我保證。
——對于你之前說的(之前他說了I love you) ,我也愛你,一直是,永遠會。