—Do you have the fever? —No. ——你興奮嗎?——不。
Why? Do you? 為什么?你呢?
I don't know. Maybe. 我不知道,也許吧
How about you? 你呢?
I said everybody say "ho"! 大家說“吼!”
I just gotta fuck something. 我想干什么人
Ho! 吼!
You know what I say? I say this prom is gonna be off the hook! 你知道我現在怎么想嗎?我覺得這次的畢業舞會會很棒
Do you feel me? Yeah! 你們覺得呢?是的!
That's enough. 夠了
That's enough. I can wait. 我說夠了,我可以等
I can wait, people. 我可以等啊!
Now, here's your student council president... 現在由學生會主席……
who has a few announcements to make. 來宣布幾件事情
Thanks, Mr.Salinger. 謝謝,塞林格老師
—All right. How you doing? 你們大家還好吧?
Okay, uh, let's start off with Operation Get Samnang. 我們先說說薩南計劃吧
Samnang, baby! 薩揚,好!
Yeah. 耶
Uh, well, we did it. 我們成功了
Uh, we raised the $25,000. 我們成功的募集到了兩萬五千美金
So now we can bring the genius Samnang out of Cambodia... 可以供天才薩南離開柬埔寨……
and bring him here to study at Westport. 來這里讀書
Speaking of which, um, Samnang sent us a new tape. 他也給我們寄了盒新的錄影帶來
Show that shit! 放給我們看!
Show it! 快!
Hi, everyone. It's Samnang. 大家好,我是薩南
Yeah! Samnang! 薩南!
I'm very excited to be coming soon. 我很興奮我馬上就能過來了
—Are you excited? —Yeah! ——你們興奮嗎?——是啊!
I told my class that I'm coming to America. They were sad. 我告訴我的同學們我就要去美國了,他們很沮喪
—But I am so happy ——I want to bang you! ——我太高興了。——我們要好好地迎接你!
—Go, Cougars! —Yeah! ——我來了,美洲獅!——耶!
How do they skip class everyday and go to the beach? 他們怎么可以逃課天天去海邊呢?
Because they just don't care. 因為他們不在乎
Let's go with 'em. 我們也一起去吧
—Seriously. Let's just do it -Why? ——真的,去吧 -為什么?
Because, I mean, we never do anything. 因為我們什么也沒做過
I mean, we're graduating. We should be going nuts right now. 我們要畢業了,也去做一些瘋狂的事吧
—Let's just do something —I am doing something. I'm going to class. ——做些什么吧。——我是準備要做些什么,比如去上課
Klitz, you already got into Yale. I mean, it doesn't matter anymore. 克利茲,你已經進耶魯了,現在什么都不重要了
—Yeah, Klitz, you pussy —Well, why don't you go? ——就是,克利茲你這沒種的家伙。——那么你自己為什么不去?
—Yeah, come on. Let's go —Beach is for fags, Matt. ——就是,我們走吧。——海邊只是給一些小孩玩的地方
—The beach is for fags? —Yeah. ——小孩玩的?——對啊
You know what? You guys are fags. 你們才是小孩吧
Everyone to the beach! 大家去海邊!
Let's go! Lock 'em and load 'em, dude. 大家準備好了,走!去他媽的
(西港高中)
Fuck it. 媽的
Personal power means the ability to act... 個人力量意味著有能力去……
the ability to take action. 有能力采取行動
聚集個人力量有三個步驟……
that are necessary to produce the results. 去取得預想的結局
And here's number one step to personal power. It's called energy. Energy. 第一步,第一步就是精力
When you wake up feeling truly lethargic 當你一覺起來感覺精神不振
Oh, shit. 噢,媽的
F—擦!
Hey! Pull it over! 快停下來!
Pull it over! Pull over! 快停!