1. When I doubt your loyalty to the Division, I will…
當我對你的忠誠有所懷疑時,我會…
2. Do you know how hard it is to have a conversation with you?
你知道和你談話有多難嗎?
3. He destroy the thing you love, so he can gets the thing he wants.
只有毀掉你的摯愛,他才能得到他想要的東西。
4. If you don't answer my question, I will have to hurt you.
如果你繼續沉默,休怪我手下無情。
5. I was his favorite cleaner. No questions. Got the job done.
我是他最看重的殺手。不管閑事,賣力干活。
6. I was able to stay detached.
我對一切都很冷漠。
7. You never know how much you miss them till they're gone.
當愛人隨風逝去,才明白相思入骨。
8. You underestimated the effect it would have on her.
你低估了這件事對她的影響。
9. If we had ended this 10 minutes ago, they all would have walked away. You pushed her too far.
如果我們10分鐘前就收手,他們都會沒事。你們挑戰了她的底線。
10. You deserve at least that much.
這是你起碼應得的。
11. This is the way it's supposed to end.
一切恩怨注定以這種方式了結。
12. You did what you had to do to survive.
你所做的一切都是為了活命。
13. Feel free to tell me what that is at any time.
你有話隨時都可以痛痛快快地說出來。
14. The truth is what we choose to believe.
只有你愿意相信的事情才是真相。