1.In Cryo you don't dream at all. It doesn't feel like 6 years
【句子翻譯】再也不會在夢中被冷凍了,感覺不止過了6年;
【口語點】
(1)not...at all“一點兒也不...”,表示對not之后的形容詞進行否定,而且是絕對否定;
注意與not at all的區別,后者是單獨做句子,意思是“不用謝,別客氣,沒關系”;
He isn't strong at all. 他長得一點兒都不強壯;
--Thank you so much for your great help. 謝謝你的大力幫助。
--Not at all. 別客氣。
(2) feel like“感覺像是...,給人的感覺是..."
My legs feel like cotton wool. 我感覺兩條腿像棉花一樣。
I was only there two days, but it felt like a week. 我在那里只待了兩天,但好像過了一個星期似的。
It's been a year since her daughter died, but to her, it still feels like yesterday. 她丈夫已過世一年了,但在她看來,這還仿佛像是在昨天。
2.So, a week before Tommy was gonna ship out...
【句子翻譯】一周前,湯米的尸體被送回來了。
【口語點】
gonna是美國口語,相當于going to,意思是“將要”;
Looks like I am gonna have to buy a winter suit, too.
看來我也得去買一套冬季西裝。
Oh, no. I am gonna get call on ... help!
哦!糟糕,馬上就要點到我,救救我!
Now I can not see anything because everyone is standing- I am gonna stand, too.
大家都站起來,所以我什么都看不到—我也要站起來。