1.I just can't get over how grown up you are. And so gorgeous.
【句子翻譯】真不敢相信你長這么大了,還這么漂亮。
【句子解析】get over克制(感情);grow up長大成人;
He was disappointed at not getting the job, but he'll get over it.
他因沒有得到那份工作而大失所望,不過他能想得開。
I can't get over how rude she was.
她很粗野,我仍心有余悸。
I can't get over (ie I'm still amazed by) how much your children have grown.
我一直在想你的孩子竟長這麼大了。
At 18, he's still rather frivolous and needs to grow up.
他到了十八歲仍然很不懂事,很不成熟。
I had to leave home in self-defence. I simply wasn't being allowed to grow up.
為保護自己我不得不離家出走。在家里簡直無法讓人好好成長。
2.I bet I made an impression, though, didn't I?
【句子翻譯】但我敢說,我可能給她留下了深刻印象,是吧?
【句子解析】I bet我敢說;make an impression vt. 給與印象(使 ... 感動);
You say you don't believe in marriage, but I bet you sing a different song when you finally fall in love.
你說你認為結婚是無謂的,但我肯定你最終愛上一個人的時候你就不這麼說了。
I bet they are making a pile out of the deal.
我肯定他們這筆生意一定賺大錢。
I bet it will rain tomorrow.
我相信明天一定會下雨。
Speaking or behaving in an artificial way to make an impression.
裝模作樣的做作地說話或舉止以給人深刻印象的
"Change yourself to be different, then you can make an impression on others," said Luo.
羅說道,“讓你自己保持新鮮感,這樣才會讓別人對你印象深刻”。
3.As soon as you're done, I will bring you your favorite. Berry cobbler, remember? Your dad still has it. Every Thursday.
【句子翻譯】等你吃完,我再拿來你最愛吃的。漿果派,還記得嗎?你爸還常常吃,每周四都吃。
【句子解析】As soon as conj. 一 ... 就;
I'll write you as soon as I get there.
我一到那兒,就給你寫信。
Let us start as soon as he comes.
等他一來我們就動身。