11. Glad to see you're both in one piece.
還好你們倆都沒缺胳膊少腿的。
12. I could have saved you the trip. 'Cause we're seeing this thing through.
那你就省省吧。我們是要奉陪到底的。
13. And if you stay here with some half-baked plan, She's gonna try and kill you.
要是你在這兒只是有個半吊子的計劃,她也是會要你的命的。
【half-baked plan,烤的半熟的計劃,非常不錯的表達,記一下。】
14. - One thing i learned at Fox River-- just 'cause Something goes in, don't mean it always comes back out.
- You're right.
- Hark, what was that? One more time?
【XD茶包這段真是超好玩~~~難得聽到林肯贊同他,假裝surprise咧……結果所有人都指著他去分散別人注意力了~~~】
15. Just run your mouth.
你就信口開河唄~
【真是太了解茶包的特長的啊……】
16. Haji, I got no beefs with you, okay? It's just, there comes a point when a thinking man has to take a stand. You know who else thinks? Ephants. That's right. Elephants. You know, they have the largest brain In the whole animal kingdom? Did you know what? You folks have a history Of mistreating these mighty creatures, And up till now, no one's been lifting a finger.
【茶包一開始滔滔不絕,整個世界都安靜了……XDDD這一通瞎掰啊……】
17. - Fernando was a great influence on you, huh?
- And vice versa.
- 蘇克雷教了你不少東西啊。
- 我也教了他不少啊。
【vice versa是個來源于拉丁文的詞組,意思是“反之亦然”】
18. A post-it note?! That's what you got? How about some Elmer's glue? Did you get any of that?
【Elmer's Glue是個知名的膠水品牌。】
19. With traffic, there's no way we're going to make it.
要堵車的話就趕不上了。
【很實用的一句話,尤其在上海這地兒~~】
20. I'll be out of your hair.
我就不煩你了。
【這個也是挺好玩一詞組,想如果頭發里有個什么蟲子的話,不是挺難受的么?如果它從你頭發里出來了,可就不打擾了嘛。】
21. His story checks out.
背景對得上。
【check out能表示一致、符合。】