16 在1955年,想得到它確實有一點困難。
In 1955,it's a little hard to come by.
17 博士,看看她在這上面寫了什么。
Look at what she wrote here, Doc.
18 你可以帶我到處走走。
You can show me around.
19 你還記得我嗎?那天救了你的那個人就是我呀。
You remember me, the guy who saved your life the other day?
20 博士,她連看都不看他一眼。
Doc, she didn't even look at him.
21 他們有什么共同的樂趣,他們喜歡在一起做些什么事情?
What are their common interests? What do they like to do together?
22 那就是他們第一次接吻的地方。
That's where they kissed for the first time.
23 我怎么不知道你做出過什么有創造性的事情。
I didn't know you did anything creative.
24 我什么也想不起來。
Nothing's come to my mind.
25(對服務員)給我來一杯牛奶。
Give me a milk. (注意:沒有用a cup of milk, 夠簡潔吧?)
26 我活了這么大從來都沒有打過架。
I never picked a fight in my entire life.
27 因為正經女孩子通常會對調戲她的男人發火。
Because nice girls get angry with nuts guys who take advantage of them.
28 聽你說起來很容易。
You make it sound so easy.
29 我真希望我現在沒有這么害怕。
I wish I wasn't so scared.
30 你所缺少的僅僅是做這件事兒的自信。
All it takes is self-confidence.