In going over your finances, one of the things I've noticed is you have a lot of equity in your home.
我正在對你的財務狀況進行審查。引起我注意的一件事是你的資產凈值很高。
Your home is worth quite a bit of money.
你的家產值很多錢。
Instead of taking out credit cards or finding some other loan to pay your daughter's education expenses, you should consider getting a home equity line of credit.
你應該考慮申請一個房屋凈值信用額度,這樣就不用申請另外的信用卡或者其他貸款來支付女兒的教育開支了。
What that means, basically, is that instead of a loan, you get a credit card that's approved up to a certain amount.
我的意思大體上就是你申請一定額度的信用卡,而不用貸款。
You use that card if and when you need it, $500 here, $1,000 there.
如果有需要你隨時可以使用這張卡。可以把它用于各種開支。
You don't need to borrow all the money all at once, which then puts you on track to make payments and that sort of thing.
你不用一下子借那么多錢。到付款日時你會收到通知之類的。
If you don't use your line of credit, you owe nothing.
而如果你不用它,你也就無需做任何償還。
But it's there when you need it.
但是如果你有需要你隨時可以用。
And because of your house, you're a perfect candidate for a home equity line of credit.
你的房產條件非常適合申請一個這樣的房屋凈值信用額度。
I think you'll like it a lot more than a loan.
我想相比于貸款而言你會更喜歡這種方式。
98.What is the speaker mainly describing?
說話人主要介紹了什么?
99.Who is the speaker most likely talking to?
說話人的交談對象最可能是什么人?
100.What is probably the speaker's job?
說話人的職業可能是什么?
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習和交流使用,未經允許不得轉載