I want to discuss the changes in assignments and reporting that will go into effect October 1st.
我想說一下我們即將在任務分配和匯報方面的變動,這些變動將在10月1日正式生效。
First of all, your team won't be reporting to Lisa any more. Rebecca will be your new supervisor.
首相,你們小組的匯報對象將不再是麗莎。瑞貝卡將是你們的新主管。
Lisa will still be working with your team, but she's not going to be involved with the day-to-day details or schedules of any of your projects.
麗莎還會留在你們小組,但是她接下來會負責你們日常工作細節和項目規劃。
Her focus is going to be on expanding our client base and creating more revenue.
她的重點任務將會是開發客戶、創造利潤。
The second change is a shift of resources within the team. Let me give an overview and then we'll go into details.
另外一個變動是小組的人事變動。我先來概括說一下,然后再說具體細節。
First, Carol and John are going to take over the Slavin Project.
首先,卡羅爾和約翰將會接受 Slavin的項目。
This will free up Steve to be a co-lead on the Talon Project with Marcia.
這樣史蒂夫就可以和瑪莎一起領導Talon項目。
Robert and Wendy, you'll both remain on your current projects in your current roles.
羅伯特和溫蒂仍現有的任務不變。
I'm sure you all have a lot of questions. And I'll do my best to try and answer them.
你們一定有很多疑問。接下來我會盡力回答你們的問題。
95.What is learned about Rebecca?
關于瑞貝卡我們了解到了什么?
96.What will Lisa's new role involve?
麗莎的新崗位任務包括什么?
97.What will probably happen next?
接下來可能發生什么?