I think the location is pretty good. However, the walls have to be repainted, and the shelves must be lowered.
我覺得這個地理位置不錯,但是墻壁要重新粉刷,書架要降低。
Your asking price is a little too high. Could you give us a better price?
你的要價有點高,你能給個更好的價位嗎?
I'm sorry, but several customers are interested in this property, so I think we can get the price we were asking for.
很抱歉有好幾個客戶對這個房產都比較感興趣,所以我覺得我們能夠提出這樣的價位。
I'll show you another property on Fifth Avenue this afternoon.
下午,我可以帶你到第五街一處房產看看,
It's a little bit more expensive than this place, but it's pretty new.
比這套貴一點,但是很新。
I'm afraid I have an appointment with a dentist. Let's make it some other time.
我約了牙醫,再約其他時間吧。
If this afternoon is inconvenient for you, I'll arrange another date. Let me know when is good for you.
要是今天下午不方便,改天再安排吧。請讓我知道你什么時候有空。
50. What is the woman's occupation?
女士的職業是什么?
51. Why does the man think the price is too high?
男士為什么覺得價格太高?
52. Why does the woman maintain the asking price?
為什么女士堅持自己的報價?