What a fantastic rug, Karen.
凱倫,這個地毯太好看了。
Did you buy it while you were traveling in India with your parents last year?
你是去年和你父母一起去印度旅行的時候買的嗎?
No, I made it myself.
不,我自己做的。
You made it yourself?That's incredible.
你自己做的?這太難以置信了。
How did you find the time to do something like that?
你怎么會有時間做成這種東西?
Well, you know what they say – you make time for things you enjoy.
你知道他們有一個說法,你總會有時間做你喜歡做的事。
I took a rug-making class a couple of years ago, but it wasn't until I was in India and went to a rug market that I decided to finally make my own.
幾年前我報名上了一個學做地毯的課程,但是直到我去過印度的地毯市場之后我才決定自己做。
So you're right.India is connected to this rug.
所以你是對的。這塊地毯的確和印度有關。
But I didn't buy it there, just the materials I needed to make it.
但是我并不是在那里買的,我只是在那里買了做地毯用的材料。
62.What did the man assume about the rug?
男士本來對地毯的猜測是什么?
63.What is learned about the woman?
關于女士我們了解到了什么?
64.What does the woman claim to have done?
女士說她做過什么?