38.Where should I park when I get to your office?
我去辦公室時車停在哪里?
A.There’s a parking lot behind the building.
大樓后面有停車場。
B.You should try to get here early, if you can.
如果可以的話,你應該早到些。
C.If it’s nice out, we could eat lunch in the park.
如果外面天氣好的話,我們可以在公園吃午飯。
39.Shall we aim to finish by 4:30?
我們定在4:30完成如何?
A.Are they Finnish? I thought they were Swedish.
他們是芬蘭人嗎?我還以為是瑞典人。
B.There’ll be six of us.
我們會有6個人。
C.That sounds good.
聽上去不錯。
40.Something urgent's come up at work and I won’t be able to make it today. Could we reschedule for later in the week?
我工作中出現了一些緊急事件,我今天去不了了。我們換成這周晚些時候好嗎?
A.Sure what day works best for you?
當然可以。哪一天你最合適?
B.I’m pretty sure the bus schedule is posted on the website.
我很確定公交車時刻表網站上就有。
C.I know, he was late every day this week.
我知道,他這周每天都遲到。