瘋狂英語口語教程-情景對話[贊同/反對]

wallow. 對這一點我難一相信.
9. I’ll believe it when I see it. 我覺得還是眼見為實.
10. That’s not true. 那不是真的.
11. You know it isn’t true. 你心里明白那不是真的.
12. I’m afraid I have a different opinion. 恐怕我的看法和你不一樣.
13. I’m afraid I don’t share your opinion. 我不敢茍同.
14. I see your point, but I can’t really agree with you. 我明白你的觀點, 但我的確不能贊同.
15. I’M afraid we don’t see eye to eye on this. 恐怕我們在這一點上達不成共識.(see eye to eye on sth : 對某事看法一致.)
16. I am not in agreement with what he said. 他說的話我不能同意.
17. That’s not what I heard. 這與我了解的情況有出入.
18. That ain’t the way I need it. 據(jù)我所知,不時那么會事.
19. That was not the case. 事實并非如此.
20. That’s not how I see it. 我并不這么看.
21. You’ve got the facts wrong. 你把事實搞錯了.
22. I don’t think you’ve got your facts straight. 我認為你沒有把事實搞清楚.
23. I must take issue with your over what you said at the meeting. 我要和你好好談?wù)勀阍跁险f的那些話.(take issue with someone: 對某人的觀點提出異議.)
24. All right, let’s agree to differ on this topic. 好吧,我們在這個問題上保留各自的觀點.
Showing strong disagreement 表示較強烈的反對.
1. No, I won’t agree! Don’t waste your breath. 不. 我不會同意的. 別跟我這兒費口舌.
2. Do you expect me to accept that? 你以為我會接受嗎?
3. Over my dead body! 我死也不會同意!
4. What are you talking about? 你在說什么呀?
5. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑嗎?
6. You must be joking. 你肯定是在看玩笑。
7. You can’t be serious. 你不會當真的。
8. You’ve got it all wrong. 你完全搞錯了。
9. You’re way off base. (off base:棒球不在壘上,此處指“與事實不符”.way是副詞,意思是“非常,大大地”.)
10. You’re really stretching the truth. 你太言過其實了. (stretch: 濫用,夸大)
11. You’re clueless. 你真無知.
12. You don’t know what you are talking about. 你不知道你在說什么.
13. You don’t know up from down. 你黑白不分.
14. You don’t have a leg to stand on. 你的觀點不值一駁.
15. I couldn’t agree with you less. 我完全不同意你的看法.
16. I couldn’t disagree with you more. 我的看法和你截然相反.
17. That’s out of the question. 決不可能.
18. That’s insane. 有沒有搞錯.
19. That’s ridiculous. 太可笑了.
20. That’s a load of nonsense. 一派胡言.
21. It’s pure fiction. 完全是捏造.
22. There’s no truth in it. 沒有一絲一毫是真的.
23. I’ve never heard such a pile of crap in my life! 我這輩子從來沒聽過如此胡說八道!
24. I won’t listen to any more of this crap. 我再也不想聽這胡言亂語了.
25. Nonsense. 胡扯
26. That’s bullshit. 那是胡說八道.
27. You can’t fool me. 你蒙不了我.
28. Who do you think you are kidding. 你想要蒙誰呢?
29. You can’t expect me to believe that. 你不會以為我會信以為真吧.
30. I wasn’t born yesterday. 我又不是三歲的孩子.
31. Save that for the suckers. 鬼才信你那一套. (sucker: 笨蛋,易上當受騙的人. 本句字面含義:把你的話留著說給笨蛋聽吧. )
