When hunger strikes between meals, deciding whether to snack is a common challenge for anyone watching their weight. In fact, there are two critical “weight-gain moments” each day, and by managing them well, you can improve efficiency and keep things simple.
沒到飯點兒卻餓了,要不要吃點零食?這是每一個想要控制體重的人,都會面對的問題。其實一天中有兩個“發胖”時刻,只要好好把握住,就可以提高效率,省心省力。
Two "weight-gain windows" have been identified by Dr. Lai Xiaoyang, chief physician of the Department of Endocrinology and Metabolism at Nanchang University’s Second Affiliated Hospital.
南昌大學第二附屬醫院內分泌與代謝科主任醫師賴曉陽博士發現了兩個“發胖時刻”。
These periods, from 10:00-11:00 am and 4:00-5:00 pm, are when people are more prone to hunger. If large snacks are consumed during these times, it can lead to excess calorie intake, especially when meals follow shortly after, contributing to potential weight gain.
上午10點至11點和下午4點至5點這段時間,人們更容易感到饑餓。如果在這段時間吃大量零食,可能會導致卡路里攝入過多,尤其是在飯后不久,這可能會導致體重增加。
How do you say "lose weight" in English?
那么“減肥”用英語都怎么說呢?
lose weight
指減輕體重或減肥的過程。可以用于描述任何形式的減重。
Low-fat diets are not the best way to lose weight.
低脂肪飲食并不是最好的減肥方式。
slim down
指通過減少體重而變得苗條,強調體態的變化。
She’s been working out regularly to slim down for her upcoming vacation.
她一直在定期鍛煉,想在即將到來的假期之前瘦身。
on a diet
特指通過節食來減輕體重。強調飲食方面的控制。
Don't seduce me with pizza! I'm on a diet!
別拿披薩誘惑我!我在節食!
How do you say "getting fat"in English?
還有“長胖”的英文表達。
put on weight
這是一個非常常用的表達,意為“體重增加”或“長胖”。
I've put on some weight during the holiday.
我假期長胖了一些。
bulk up
通常用于描述肌肉的增加,也可以指體重或體型的增加。
She's been trying to bulk up at the gym.
她一直在健身房鍛煉,想增加肌肉和體重。
get fat
這是一個偏向口語化的表達。
If you snack too much, you may get fat.
如果你零食吃得太多,可能會長胖。
本文轉載自中國日報網,如有侵權,請聯系我們刪除。