Two students from Haikou University of Economics died after drowning in an artificial lake under construction on the campus, announced the university on Saturday.
海口經濟學院周六通報:該校兩名學生在校園內一個正在建設的人工湖中溺水身亡。
There are an estimated 320,000 annual drowning deaths worldwide.
全球每年有約32萬起溺亡事故發生。
Drowning is the 3rd leading cause of unintentional injury death worldwide.
溺水是全世界第三大意外傷害死亡原因。
How to avoid drowning?
如何避免溺水?
For example, only swim with other people or where a lifeguard is nearby. That said, you should never rely on lifeguards alone. Taking responsibility for your own safety should be paramount.
比如,游泳時必須有他人在場,或附近有救生員。但切記不可僅依靠救生員,而是要自己為自己的安全負責。
When you find yourself at risk of drowning:
當發現自己處于溺水風險之中時:
You’ll tire yourself out in no time flat. Instead, tread water or try to float to conserve energy. You only need to get your nose or mouth barely above the surface.
這樣會很快耗盡體力。相反,你只需要踩水或漂浮來保存體力,讓鼻子或嘴略高于水面即可。
If taking children into the water:
如果帶孩子一起下水:
Stay in the water with your child at all times within touching distance.
和孩子近距離待在水里,一刻不要遠離
If you need to leave a pool area, take your child with you.
如果要離開泳池,帶上孩子一起離開。
If you find someone drowning, how do you save them?
一旦發現有人溺水,該如何施救?
Firstly, and most importantly, don’t become a casualty yourself! Use anything you can to get them out of the water, but don’t put your own safety at risk.
首先,最重要的是不要讓你自己溺水!嘗試用一切東西將落水者拉出水里,但不要把你自身的安全置于危險之中。
If you’re on your own, shout for help but don’t delay moving on to the lifesaving techniques.
在只有你一個人的情況下,馬上尋求幫助并呼叫救護車,但同時也要開始進行搶救。
來源:中國新聞網 海口經濟學院網站 南方都市報 應急管理部微信
本文轉載自中國日報網,如有侵權,請聯系我們刪除。