16. I'm tempted to pet him/her.
我忍不住想寵愛他/她。
Do you think he/she is as cute as a pet?
你是不是覺得他/她像寵物一樣可愛?
17. He/She has already told me his problems and complaints.
他/她已經向我傾訴了問題和苦惱。
One can only show their weaknesses to someone he/she trusts.
人們只會在自己信任的人面前表現自己脆弱的一面。
18. I want to sympathise with him/her even if it is a bad story.
即使是個壞故事,我還是忍不住同情他/她。
To show one's weakness is to open one's heart.
展現自己的脆弱,即意味著打開自己的心扉。
19. I want to heal his/her pain.
我想治愈他/她的傷痛。
You would be a great mother or father!
那你將是一位了不起的母親或父親!
20. I feel that I am necessary to him/her.
我覺得自己是他/她不可或缺的人。
…it's possible that you're the one needing him/her
.……很可能他/她也是你不可或缺的人。
Time to sort your “love”! Let's see, how many items are true to you!
現在看看你的“愛情”診斷結果,你符合多少項呢?
adj. 不必要的,多余的