We've done our best to identify corporations that are a pleasure to work for. But we couldn't possibly list them all. Maybe your company, too, is a party on a half shell! Take this quiz and find out.
我們已經竭盡全力找出能讓員工樂不思蜀的公司,但我們不可能把它們一網打盡。或許你所在的公司就是一個快樂之所!到底是不是,做做下面這個小測試就能找出答案。
When I go to work in the morning, I ...
早晨去上班時,我會……
A. Smile a little secret smile to myself.
A. 自顧自地偷笑。
B. Do a crossword puzzle on the train.
B. 在車上玩填字游戲。
C. Have a sphincter the size of a pinhead.
C. 心情郁悶。
The clothing I am expected to wear to work ...
我上班時間穿著的工作服……
A. Is a badge of honor. I wear it to sleep.
A. 是我的榮譽勛章,我睡覺都不愿意脫下來。
B. Is a uniform. All institutions have them. Get over it.
B. 只是制服而已。每家公司都有。將就穿吧。
C. Makes me feel like a trained monkey.
C. 讓我覺得自己像只馬戲團的猴子。
My boss ...
我的老板……
A. Is a titan of Excellence. God bless her.
A. 是個無比優秀的偉大人物。愿上帝保佑她。
B. Is a smart guy and can hold a drink.
B. 腦子很好使,酒量也不錯。
C. Would club a baby harp seal.
C.甚至會用大棒子痛毆豎琴海豹寶寶。
Which would you rather have: free beverages or a pension?
你愿意要免費飲料還是補貼?
A. Did you know that we get an entire kitchen full of free food and drinks? I don't even leave the building for lunch! I just work straight through! What a perk!
A. 知道嗎,我們公司的廚房里全都是免費的食物和飲料。我連吃午餐都不用離開公司!我可以一直工作到下班!公司福利真是太好了!
B. I miss my old pension plan, which was taken away in 2006, but I understand why the company did it.
B. 我懷念以前的補貼計劃。它在2006年被取消了。但我理解公司的苦衷。
C. I can buy my own Gatorade, thanks.
C. 我自己買得起飲料,謝謝。