“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.
什么?我才不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的應該是墻
If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”
只要他一出現,我就被擋住了
The mouse father went to talk to the wall.
老鼠爸爸就去找墻
“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!墻先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女兒嗎?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”
什么?我才不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的其實是你們!是老鼠!
“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”
世界上最偉大的人…是老鼠?
“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”
沒錯!世界上最偉大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你們一出現,我就被挖洞了!
The mouse father was very happy.
老鼠爸爸好開心!
He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.
他終于知道世界上最偉大的人了,就是老鼠。
He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.
他決定要將自己的女兒嫁給隔壁英俊的鼠小弟。