11. It's stopped。
11. 它停下來了。
Said by: Joseph Henry Green, upon checking his own pulse。
出自:約瑟夫·亨利·格林,他摸了摸自己的脈搏。
12. LSD, 100 micrograms I.M。
12. LSD,100微克,肌肉注射
Said by: Aldous Huxley (Author) to his wife. She obliged and he was injected twice before his death。
出自:奧爾德斯·赫胥黎(作家)臨終前要求太太為他注射LSD這種致幻劑。她照他的話做了,他在臨終前被注射兩次。
13. You have won, O Galilean
13. 你贏了,伽利略
Said by: Emperor Julian, having attempted to reverse the official endorsement of Christianity by the Roman Empire。
出自:朱利安皇帝,他試圖顛覆羅馬教皇對基督教的官方背書。
14. No, you certainly can't。
14. 不,你當然不能這樣。
Said by: John F. Kennedy in reply to Nellie Connally, wife of Governor John Connelly, commenting "You certainly can't say that the people of Dallas haven't given you a nice welcome, Mr. President."
出自: 約翰· F. 肯尼迪回答州長約翰· 康奈利的夫人奈麗· 康奈利,她說到 “總統先生,你可不能說達拉斯人民不歡迎您”。
15. I feel ill. Call the doctors。
15. 我很難受。叫醫生來。
Said by: Mao Zedong (Chairman of China)
出自:毛澤東(中國國家主席)
16. Tomorrow, I shall no longer be here
16. 明天,我將不在這里
Said by: Nostradamus
出自:斯特拉德姆斯
17. Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you're fooling around!
17. 快點吧,你們這些印第安雜種,你們在這晃蕩的功夫,我都能殺10個人了!
Said by: Carl Panzram, serial killer, shortly before he was executed by hanging。
出自:卡爾· 潘蘭,連環殺手,在他要上絞架之前這么說。
18. Put out the bloody cigarette!!
18. 掐掉那該死的煙頭!!
Said by: Saki, to a fellow officer while in a trench during World War One, for fear the smoke would give away their positions. He was then shot by a German sniper who had heard the remark。
出自:薩奇,在一戰中,此人在戰壕中對其戰友說了這句話,以免煙幕暴露了他們的位置。隨后,一個聽到他說話的德國狙擊手射死了他。
19. Please don't let me fall。
19. 請不要讓我掉下去。
Said by: Mary Surratt, before being hanged for her part in the conspiracy to assassinate President Lincoln. She was the first woman executed by the United States federal government。
出自:瑪麗· 蘇拉特,她因參與同謀刺殺林肯總統而被處以絞刑。她是美國聯邦政府第一個被處死的女人。
20. Now, now, my good man, this is no time for making enemies。
20. 現在,現在,我的好兄弟,我可沒時間再樹敵了。
Said by: Voltairewhen asked by a priest to renounce Satan。
出自:伏爾泰,他臨終前,一位牧師請他與撒旦斷絕關系。