11. Chicks who drink beer are hot. Better yet: chicks who drink beer and watch the game. Better still: chicks who buy us a beer during the game.
喝啤酒的女人很迷人;邊喝啤酒邊看比賽的女人更迷人;看比賽期間幫我們買啤酒的女人最最迷人。
12. I just may lie to make you feel good. Don't be angry about this. You really weren't looking for the truth anyway.
我可能撒謊,但這只是為了讓你感覺好點。不要對此發脾氣。不管怎樣,你并不是真的想找出真相。
13. When you call us at work "just to chat," we're not really listening; we're checking our e-mail.
當我們在工作時,你打電話給我們“只是為了聊天”,我們并不是真的在聽;我們可能正在查收郵件。
14. A random unexpected grope is always welcome, even in public. Especially in public.
我們總是歡迎意想不到的隨意觸摸,即便是在公共場合;特別是在公共場合。
15. Make us laugh and we'll want to hang around.
逗我們笑,我們會將笑聲傳遞。
16. Yes, I laugh really loud around the guys. And I always will, so deal.
是的,我在朋友間笑的很大聲。我總會這樣做,這樣感覺很好。
17. Sometimes we wonder why any woman would want to be with us, much less someone as amazing as you.
有時我們總會納悶為什么有女人想要和我們在一起,尤其是像你這般有魅力的女人。
18. Anytime you cook for us, we're happy.
你任何時候煮給我們吃,我們都很高興。
19. We love you even more because you know we need to go out with the guys once in a while.
如果你了解我們需要隔三差五地需要和哥們混在一起,我們會更愛你。
20. And we love it when you hang with us guys.
你和我們的哥們相處愉快的話我們會很高興。
21. Don't rely on us for keeping you up on the news.
不要靠我們幫你關注新聞。
22. Never say, "I know you better than you know yourself." Nobody does.
千萬不要說,“我比你自己還要了解你。”沒有人會這樣。