Playing
(1) Can you come out and play with me?
你能夠和我一起出去玩嗎?
(2) I have too much work to do to take time off for fun and games.
我工作多得沒有游戲玩樂的時間。
(3) Skiing is such a difficult sport that it's more work than play.
滑雪是非常困難的運動,真所謂工作高于游戲呀。(意思是滑雪比較專業)
(4) I have been working too hard; it's time I relaxed.
我太疲勞了,該在這里休息一下。
(5) This week he took his first vacation from work in five years.
五年來,他本周破例第一次休假。
(6) My father is vacationing in the north.
我父親正在北方度假。
(7) Where will they be going for their holiday?
他們休假時要上哪去?
(8) Sometimes it's nice just to sit around and do nothing.
偶爾坐著無所事事,也算是賞心樂事。
(9) The room is always a mess after the children have been playing in here.
兒童玩過之后的房間,通常都是亂糟糟的。
(10) He isn't really serious; he's just playing games with her.
他并不是一本正經,只是跟她玩玩游戲而已。
(11) I wish you wouldn't joke around so much.
我希望你不要開如此的玩笑。
(12) I must play my spare time well, or I end up doing nothing.
我必須善于利用空閑的時間,否則生命將會在無所事事中告終。
(13) My favorite game when I was a child was making snow angels in the freshly fallen snow.
我在孩提時代最喜歡玩的游戲,是在剛下的雪上堆雪天使。
(14) I wish I had more time to myself these days.
但愿最近我會有更多的屬于自己的時間。
(15) You have too much time on your hands. Why don't you start a hobby?
你有太多的空閑時間,何不開始一樣嗜好呢?
(16) Little children have the most fun playing make-believe.
兒童很喜歡幻想的游戲。
(17) I enjoy my work too much, that it doesn't even seem like work.
由于我太以工作為樂了,所以不覺得是在工作。
(18) They are so busy these days, that they don't even have time for their friends.
他們最近忙得沒法和朋友見面。
(19) I don't allow my children to play with toy guns.
我不讓自己的孩子玩玩具槍。
adj. 多余的,閑置的,備用的,簡陋的
v.