第一,迷你對話
A: At last the final examination comes to an end.
期未考試終于結束了。
B: Let's have a party tonight. OK?
今天開個晚會,怎么樣?
A: Fantastic! We can feel free to eat and play finally.
太好了!我們終于可以開懷大吃,盡情玩樂了。
B: Certainly.
當然。
第二,詞海拾貝
feel free to do something
exp. To not hesitate to do something; to consider oneself welcome to do something. (輕松做某事,隨意做某事,盡情放縱)
e.g. Feel free to come over whenever you want—I'll be home all day.
你想什么時候來就什么時候來,我整天都在家。
e.g. Feel free to contact me at this number.
不用客氣,打這個電話聯系我。
e.g. If you have anything on which you want my opinions, feel free to see me.
如果你們有什么事需要征求我的意見的話,隨時來找我。
e.g. Since we were undergraduates together I feel free to tell you what I think of your philosophy.
既然我們在大學時是同學,對于你那套高論,我也就直言不諱了。
e.g. If you need further help, please feel free to contact me.
如果你需要協助,請隨時和我聯系。
第三,語匯積累
come to an end:結束
e.g. The disturbance of workers' finally come to an end by capital's promises to increasing the pay.
工人們的騷動最后以資方答應增加他們的工資而告終。
e.g. The meeting has come to an end.
會議結束了。
e.g. All good things must come to an end.
一切好事遲早都會結束。(天下沒有不散的宴席。)
have a party:舉辦晚會
final examination:期末考試
at last:終于,最后