Clerk: Yes, can I help you?
職員:您好,請問我能幫您什么?
Orlando: I want to get a passport.
奧蘭多:我想辦理護照。
Clerk: Have you filled out the application?
職員:填申請表了嗎?
Orlando: No, I haven’t.
奧蘭多:還沒有。
Clerk: Come back when you’ve filled it out.
職員:請您填好表格再過來。
Orlando: Okay, I’ve completed the application.
奧蘭多:好的,我馬上填表格。
職員:我看一下,你需要在這里填寫社保號碼,并提供公民身份證明。之前辦理過護照嗎?
Orlando: No, I haven’t.
奧蘭多:沒有。
Clerk: In that case, you’ll need to submit a copy of your birth certificate, or if you were born outside of the country, a copy of your Naturalization Certificate or a Consular Report of Birth Abroad.
職員:這樣的話,你需要提交一份身份證明的復印件,或者如果你是在海外出生,可以提交你的入籍證明復印件或外國出生領事報告。
Orlando: I don’t have those documents with me.
奧蘭多:我沒有這些文件。
Clerk: Come back when you do.
職員:只有這些文件才能辦理護照。
Orlando: Okay, I’m back. I have a copy of my birth certificate.
奧蘭多:好的,我很快拿來。我拿來身份證明的復印件了。
Clerk: All right. Let me see some identification.
職員:好的,我看一下你的一些證件。
Orlando: Identification?
奧蘭多:證件?
Clerk: Yes, I need to see a valid driver’s license, a government ID, or a military ID.
職員:是的,我需要看有效的駕駛執照、政府證件或軍人證件。
Orlando: I’ll be right back.
奧蘭多:我很快回來。
Clerk: Yes?
職員:弄好了?
Orlando: Here’s my military ID.
奧蘭多:這是我的軍人證。
Clerk: Where are you passport photos?
職員:你的護照照片呢?
Orlando: Passport photos?
奧蘭多:還要護照照片?
Clerk: Yes, you need two identical passport photos.
職員:對,你需要兩張一模一樣的護照照片。
Orlando: I’ll be right back.
奧蘭多:你再等我一會。
譯文屬可可原創,僅供學習交流使用,未經許可請勿轉載